Monday, February 11, 2013

Love&Lace Part2

Here is the second Love&Lace themed card.

Ended up more masculine look this time... I guess! I wasn't planning to make a masculine card at the beginning but I felt like making more masculine, a bit of vintage look card somehow after choosing pattern paper. I'm not gonna tell you I incorporated the patterned paper of Christmas for this card... :x shhhhhh! haha
 It's from Simple Stories "25 Days Of Christmas" came out 2011 I think...





I cut out Eiffel tower image from "Newspaper Eiffel Tower" (CG417) and embellished with lots of stones. Customized sentiment "FOREVER LOVE". Originally the sentiment is "FRIENDS FOREVER" but I used only "FOREVER" and added "love" below it. 
I was going to stamp "Love" with only black ink but wanted to change it to red... then I stamped it again with red ink. I didn't meant to use this piece but why not? it looked like shadow stamping for me a bit, so I decided to use it in the end! :D

Anyway, thank you so much for visiting my page!


This card is submitted to Hero Arts February contest.








No comments:

Post a Comment