Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thank you ~fall color~

I made a "Thank you" card using fall colors, 
referred color palette of Hero Arts September contest.


http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/september-2012-contest-details/





This is my card.




I did water coloring again! and this time I also used perfect pearls for the flowers.
They are shinning in real life. Here is the closer look.




Oh, and I put glossy accents on the hearts. :)

By the way, I love woodgrain stamp! It's so versatile!

*Supplies*

Stamps (all from Hero Arts):
CL500 Love Every Day
S5208 Designer Woodgrain
CG409 Keep Calm (Thank you sentiment)
Clear embossing powder (from Hero Arts)
Inks : Black dye ink (Hero Hues), Iris Chalk ink (Hero Hues), Peeled paint Distress ink (from Ranger), Chicken Feed dye ink (from Jenni bowlin for Ranger), Lavender Sachet dye ink (from Jenni bowlin for Ranger) 
Perfect Pearls (from Ranger)
Brown Suede ribbon, Green Satin ribbon

Thank you for looking my project! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment