Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thinking of you

This card is entering Hero Arts June contest "Thinking of you".



I used one of the great sketches which is Hero Arts designed for the contest, I love circles!
and thought one of the digital kits I have from Hero Arts 
would perfectly work. The digital kit I used for this card is "HA Circlets"
I printed some circles ( all circles are same size ) onto white cardstock, I then cut out circle shapes slightly smaller than printed circles and used 3D form tapes, so you can see all the circle images through the windows. :) I also added some wood veneer stars from Studio Calico. 

http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/june-2012-contest-details/


*Supplies*
HA Circlets (Digital kit is available over at Two Peas in a bucket)
Stamp:CG211 (Magical Background, white embossing)
         CL476 (sentiment: Thinking of you)
Wood Veneer from Studio Calico

3 comments:

  1. I just loved this so came over from HA Flickr to check out your gorgeous blog! Ger x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by, Ger! and you are my very first follower! I'm so happy right now! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete