Thursday, April 26, 2012

Window card with a view

Submitted this card to A blog named Hero challenge.
The theme of challenging is window card with a view.

http://www.ablognamedhero.blogspot.jp/2012/04/challenge-2-cards-with-view.html

I used Scallop Greenery stamp to make a view.
 Colors of view are purple and pink inks with perfect pearls. 
I used my finger to blend these colors, and sprayed water mist before stamping.

I used compasses cutter to cut circles and thin frames.
I don't have silhouette machine or any die cut machine! :(
 I am always forced to use my hands...
So  my cards are genuine handmade! :) 




Stamps: Scallop Greenery (H5365/HeroArts)
            Newspaper Background (S5601/Hero Arts)
Papaer: Melody 6x6 by Prima Marketing
Inks: Chewing Gum, Lavender Sachet by Jenni bowlin
       Iris Chalk ink by HeroHues

1 comment:

  1. Mayumi I really love this! Everything is so pretty and the colours are gorgeous>!


    Thank you for playing in our challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Linda
    A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete